I felt even better again today, having not gone to the gym as I usually would on a Tuesday (besides, I’ve achieved what I set out to with regards to my strength goals, so now it’s just maintenance while I shift my focus back towards running again). A very hazy morning which smelt like back burning wasn’t too kind on the lungs (although it was very similar to the day I ran my 10 km PB back in 2016). Ran the usual loop, even getting a kudos from Nick Cummins (the Honey Badger and Batchelor) on the way home. Finished with 4:03’s at 164 bpm, my best in months. Finally heading in the right direction (I hope).
if you are suffering from several types of acute and chronic pains, you can manage the situation by using a Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator (TENS). Through self-adhesive electrode pads , the TENS unit and electrical muscle stimulation minimize the pain by making sure the pain signals won't reach the brain, and instead gives you a happier disposition by releasing Endorphins.
ReplyDelete