Saturday 2 September 2017

Saturday - Manly to Spit & return

I decided to forgo Striders up at North Head and went for the same as last Saturday. It definitely felt tougher this week, as I was able to attack the more technical sections today since I got the rust out of legs last Saturday. Another cracking morning out there, couldn't really ask for better conditions. The GPS under-read this week (or over-read last week), getting in 20.07km (compared to last week's 20.19km, despite running the exact same route). Nevertheless, it was 90 seconds quicker today - so that may explain why it felt harder today. Still, when I felt the intensity begin to creep up too much, I made a concerted effort to keep it under control. Might still hold off jumping in the water post-run, I believe that the temperature is still pretty cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment