Thursday 19 April 2018

Thursday - 15km

I felt slightly better upon waking this morning, but it was much of the same as yesterday once I started running. I felt slow, but unlike yesterday, I didn’t feel as if I was able to push the intensity as much, so in that regard today was slightly easier. Another stunning morning, not a cloud in the sky, no wind, not hot, not cold and only very slight humidity. Up to North Head, just running in survival mode today, anticipating around a 56:30 pace. As has been the case with each run this week, I was very surprised to get back in 55:22 (3:41’s) - and this was despite the slight detour both ways along Addison Rd (to be fair, it looks like it’s almost finished, so it’s only taken the council two weeks to fill in a few blocks of concrete) as well as having to slow down to a single file just south of Manly LSC (again, council doing some digging). Looking forward to some breakfast, a coffee, and a sleep in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment