Wednesday 22 May 2019

Wednesday - 15 km

I felt even better again today, having not gone to the gym as I usually would on a Tuesday (besides, I’ve achieved what I set out to with regards to my strength goals, so now it’s just maintenance while I shift my focus back towards running again). A very hazy morning which smelt like back burning wasn’t too kind on the lungs (although it was very similar to the day I ran my 10 km PB back in 2016). Ran the usual loop, even getting a kudos from Nick Cummins (the Honey Badger and Batchelor) on the way home. Finished with 4:03’s at 164 bpm, my best in months. Finally heading in the right direction (I hope).

1 comment:

  1. if you are suffering from several types of acute and chronic pains, you can manage the situation by using a Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator (TENS). Through self-adhesive electrode pads , the TENS unit and electrical muscle stimulation minimize the pain by making sure the pain signals won't reach the brain, and instead gives you a happier disposition by releasing Endorphins.

    ReplyDelete