Sunday 13 November 2016

Sunday - 30km

I made the right call going shirtless this morning. I was alone in my decision, and almost regretting it as I turned up to the pool to meet the others (thought it was just going to be Justin and myself this morning) all wearing at least a singlet. Plus there was a chill in the air at the pool. However, it only took a few minutes before it really warmed up, reinforcing my choice. In the end, it was really only Scotty, Toby and myself this morning, the others opting for something shorter and a bit closer to home. So Toby and I took Scott on our new reverse loop with along Reef headland thrown in for a bit of a laugh. Feeling alright this morning, but the pace was kept nice, easy and conversational. 30km in 4:26's. Time for the ocean now!

No comments:

Post a Comment