Tuesday 15 November 2016

Tuesday - 15km with 6 x 30 second surges

Same as last Tuesday, but felt even better again this week! Actually, I had to really talk myself out of doing a session (can't remember the last time that happened). The pace was quicker (much quicker) than anticipated, and I actually did ensure that I kept it easy and comfortable. I guess it is easier to hold a much quicker cruising pace without lingering fatigue from speed sessions in your legs. Just the usual North Head loop (nice and early again) with the same six 30 second surges throughout. 15km in 3:47's, and feeling great! Looking at Strava, I guess that you could probably call it a progression run.

1 comment:

  1. That average pace is getting faster and faster and faster. Beware! Good to see you are getting the spring back however.

    ReplyDelete