Thursday 17 November 2016

Thursday - 15km with strides

Same as last Thursday, changed the course by running the Nolan's/golf course loop, then to Fairlight and back. Didn't feel that great this morning, which is no surprise considering how amazing I have felt the past two days. Nevertheless, once I got to the 10km mark, things started feeling better and warmed up. Decided to throw my five by 100m strides into the final kilometer (with 100m jog between). Smashed that final kilometer out in 3:15. All up, 15km in 4:04's. Rest day tomorrow. Got the offer from Scotty to join him for a session on Saturday morning - I'm super keen, but will make a decision shortly. I feel I am ready to commence some speedwork, but part of me feels another week of easy running certainly won't do any harm (especially considering that next week is massive at uni and work)!

No comments:

Post a Comment