Sunday 20 August 2017

Sunday - 30km solo

Out for another solo long run. Just like last week, I decided to keep it relatively flat following the previous day's hill session. I slept in slightly after having a later than usual night last night at Erika, Birchy's and Jaq's joint 40th. I wore my long sleeve thermal that covers my hands, so I never had any idea what pace I was running throughout. Felt surprisingly good though, and as it turns out, probably ran it way too fast, finishing the 30km in 4:02's. I'm interested to see how I pull up though, as I didn't feel any worse than last Sunday's run. Another solid week, getting out 152.9km. The body (& more importantly, the mind) is holding together well (with Tuesday's mile reps testing the latter), and I'm hanging in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment