Thursday 31 August 2017

Thursday - 15km

I could have easily have hit the snooze button this morning and slept in. I was pretty tired this morning (as expected), but reluctantly got up telling myself that I can sleep in tomorrow. The plan once again was to simply run on feel, which was going to be slower and easier than the past few days. I even convinced myself to avoid North Head and stick along the beachfront to keep it flat. But similarly to yesterday, as soon as I started running I felt fine! So I decided to run North Head, keeping the pace controlled and within my comfort zone at all times. I pushed the final few kilometers, but again, not all out by any means. 15km in 3:47's! Wasn't really expecting that, but I'll take it. Another stunning morning out there, although a little breezy at times (especially up at North Head). Last day of winter, so I can't complain! Hopefully not too long until I can start jumping into the ocean once again post-run.

No comments:

Post a Comment