Monday 26 March 2018

Monday - 15km

Typical Monday morning waking up feeling like I need much more sleep (despite a good night’s sleep). Took my longer than usual to get out there this morning, but once I was out I actually felt quite good for a Monday morning. Pity my GPS decided to underread from 4km onwards! Out to Shelly, Fairlight and return on an overcast, warm, quite humid day. Got back to North Steyne (15km) in 55:12 (3:41’s), but the OCD in me continued to run the extra 340m (yes, a whole 340m the Garmin underread it by - which is a hell of a lot more than usual) to make sure it said 15km on the watch. Technical issues aside, I’m happy with that for the start of the week. Looking forward to tomorrow’s forecast - hopefully it will then start to actually feel like Easter then!

No comments:

Post a Comment