Thursday 29 March 2018

Thursday - 15km

I got out even later today - I’ll have to be more disciplined again from next week! A relatively warm one this morning, the first time I’ve come home quite drenched in sweat this week. By Thursday these days it’s simply about survival, and today felt no different. Up to North Head this morning, with the GPS once again getting thrown off at Shelly Beach again (I wonder if there is some new construction equipment around one of the houses at Bower St that is interfering with the signal)? I was thinking a sub-56 would be a great outcome, but got back to North Steyne in 55:04 (3:40’s), way faster than anticipated (with the GPS under-reading by 150m). I’ll take that! A glorious day out there, looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow and a 97 hour weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment