Thursday 22 March 2018

Thursday - 15km

I thought that the wind was tough yesterday - today it was at another level again! Up to North Head this morning, and like yesterday, I was feeling quite good (a significant improvement compared with the past few Thursday’s where I have really struggled), so already I was happy with the way things were going. The time obviously was going to be irrelevant today, so again like yesterday, I just simply ran at my normal intensity. The toughest parts were heading south along the beachfront, running up Darley Rd (uphill AND a headwind is a horrible combination), and then Fairfax Loop. Coming back was great, but as always, you loose more in the headwind than what you gain in the tailwind. With that said, a 56:12 (3:44’s) was not a bad effort at all in that wind. Rest day tomorrow before perhaps another go at Parkrun on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment