Sunday 14 October 2018

Sunday - 30km

I’ve got no idea where today’s effort came from, but I’m certainly not complaining. In atrocious conditions (pouring rain and an east coast low pressure system bringing in a strong coastal breeze from the ENE), the run felt like a slog. Just stuck to the usual coastal route, which always feels extra torturous post-Saturday hills. A bit of puddle dodging here and there (Dee Why would have to be the worst drained suburb in Sydney), along with being shocked at petrol prices ($169.9 at three stations, but only $143.9 at the single other - which happened to be where I thankfully filled up last night). Back home in a speedy 2:00:13 holding 4:00’s at 146 bpm. As I remarked at the beginning, I’ve got no idea where that came from?

No comments:

Post a Comment