Tuesday 30 October 2018

Tuesday - 8 x 1 km (off 1’)

A very early start on yet another stunning morning, meeting Erika at the usual starting place at 5:45am. A very slight northwesterly wind was a noticeable headwind for the odd reps, but certainly nothing like what we experienced two weeks ago. Burkey came down and joined us for a handful of reps - specifically, he was with me for the final two reps (when I’m usually cooked). Nevertheless, today was ever so slightly faster, and extremely consistent with a 3:18, 3:22, 3:20, 3:20, 3:21, 3:20, 3:21, and 3:18. Averaged 3:20 on the dot. I really want to go sub-3:20, I’ve just got to stay consistent and it will happen when it happens. Still, I’m quite happy with that. A nice and easy 6 km cool-down for just over 17 km all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment