Thursday 25 October 2018

Thursday - 16 km with middle 20’ at threshold

It was one of those days that no matter what direction I ran in, there seemed to be a headwind. Up to North Head this morning for my weekly threshold run, and the main thing I can say about today’s run was that I got through it. I didn’t feel amazing, so I just went through the motions, finishing the 20 minute effort with 5.86 km holding 3:25’s. Not my best, but by absolutely no means terrible. Just middle of the road. In fact, looking on Strava, I lost all my time compared to last week at the kilometer segment just past the roundabout (which was 6 and 5 secs/km slower than last week, which makes up the first and fifth kilometer respectively), which is where the headwind was at its most prominent. Finished the remaining distance for 16 km all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment