Saturday 29 December 2018

Saturday - 10 x 400 m hills (quick jog recovery)

I thought I was going to be solo today, so was pleasantly surprised to meet Paul and Sam at the bottom of Snake Hill for the most dreaded session on the program. Steamy conditions made it harder than usual, although to be honest, I was anticipating it to be worse than what it was. I just went out and grinded through the session - there’s no other way, it hurts no matter what. I was stoked to get across the line in 30:58, a good 20-30 seconds faster than the previous three attempts. Sam and Paul survived as well, so hopefully they’ll be back for more next time. A really slow and easy cool-down via Collins Beach, Little Manly, Shelly Beach and Queenscliff for just over 17 km all up. Such a great feeling ticking that session off for another fortnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment