Sunday 24 July 2016

Sunday - 2 hours 10 minutes

Quite cold this morning. Not a bad turnout - myself, Scotty, Barts, Justin, Hamish, Toby and Ben. Was more than happy to sit back and let the others lead today after a solid 32km in the legs from yesterday. Changed the route slightly by running the eastern side of the lake instead of the western side. No real difference in terms of distance. No fast finish (again, thanks to Barts), which was much welcomed. The extra 10 minutes didn't seem too bad either, just running back to The Emporium at 2:05:30, so continued on for another 2:15 with Barts to his car, then back once again to The Emporium where I met Justin. 29.58km in 4:24's. I think I wore the heart-rate monitor too high, as it stopped reading correctly after about 10km. Seems fine now that I have stopped and readjusted it. A big week done and dusted - 146.4km according to Strava. A bit of speed and hills next week - really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment