Sunday 31 March 2019

Sunday - 2 hours

A massive turnout this morning, so much so that I’m not even going to bother to mention the names (that would have to be a separate post). But fantastic to see, and great to catchup with everyone. The pace was quicker than usual, which ended up being close to my limit at the moment. The plan was to go for 26 km (two further than last Sunday), but I revised this to 24 not long into the run as the pace was going to do me in. However, I got a second wind just after the one hour mark, so decided to go for 26 once again. Then, coming along the beachfront towards the end, 25 ticked over and I just told myself to go for another 13 minutes, which would bring me to the two hour mark. Pretty much finished at my doorstep managing 28.19 km holding 4:15’s at 150 bpm. That’s just what I needed, and really reiterated where I am at the moment. The good news is that I got through it, and each week moving forward should get easier and easier. A stunning morning to be out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I wanted
    to write a little comment to support you.
    Physiotherapy in Chennai

    ReplyDelete