Tuesday 17 January 2017

Broken, need an easy few days

Met Scott at Cremorne and jogged to North Sydney Oval to meet Barts and Jerome for 5 x broken miles on an 8:00 cycle. My legs were definitely not up for it. Mentioned this on the warm-up, but Scott reassured me I would be fine when we got going. I knew I was in trouble though. Did about 300m of the first rep and I just couldn't keep going. Always feel bad pulling the pin, but I really had no choice today. Even jogging back to Cremorne was a struggle. The plan is to try and get a massage ASAP, and perhaps an easy 10km jog around Manly on Thursday (perhaps B&B ocean swim tomorrow), and a complete rest on Friday before deciding on what to do Saturday morning. Anyway, I'll take my mind off training for the next few days and enjoy the other things in life. Time to jump into the ocean now.

No comments:

Post a Comment