Sunday 29 January 2017

Sunday - 20km

Really happy to be back running with Manly crew again this morning. Met Darren, Erika and Ben at the pool before picking up Tom, Hamish and Toby along the way. Stoked to hear plans of turning early and running locally, meaning that I could run with someone for most of the run (I initially planned to turn at the fire station and run the second half solo). We kind of made up a course turning at Fitness First in Dee Why and running along Headland Rd at North Curl Curl before running the Sun Run route to Manly. Toby and I turned at Shelly Beach, myself stopping at the 20km mark. 4:42's. Twice as far as I have run all week, so I guess that that is progress. Felt ok, nothing specs but nowhere near as bad as midweek. I've just got to take each day as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment