Monday 27 March 2017

Monday - 15km

Out solo this morning, but that only lasted for 2km before running into Macca and Darren. So turned around and joined them. Pace was nice and relaxed, and I was amazed at how well I pulled up after yesterday (in fact, I actually think that was the best I have felt in about a year the day after a long run). Just hung around the beachfront, enjoying another amazing sunrise. Macca stopped for B&B at 7am, then Darren went about 10 minutes later, leaving me solo for the final 4km. Upper the pace a bit, but still felt really good. 15km in 4:30's. The plan is to join Darren tomorrow morning for some 1km reps. Got to start somewhere I guess. I'll play it ultra conservative and simply try to stay with Darren, who is in great form at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment