Wednesday 29 March 2017

Wednesday - 20km

First medium long Wednesday run for a very long time. Set the alarm for 5:45am, but woke up earlier and was out the door and running by then. I had agreed to meet Ben, Erika and Darren somewhere along the beachfront. Ran into Ben at Manly LSC, turned around and headed to Queenscliff where we  were meant to run into the Jordans. Didn't happen, so we headed back to Shelly, picking them up just before North Steyne. I felt absolutely fine the whole way - perhaps just a tiny bit of residual soreness from yesterday, but far better than anticipated. Ran with Ben back to his place in Balgowlah when I hit 12km. I really wanted to get to 20km this morning, so through in a lap of the golf course, then back for another lap of the beachfront. 20km in 4:34's. Running some 800m reps tomorrow morning with Ben - stoked I got a starter (well, I'm doing his session), as I was bracing for solo hill reps of Darley Rd. That can gladly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment