Saturday 4 March 2017

Saturday - 20 minutes

That was longer between runs than I had originally planned. Pulled up terribly after last Saturday, not feeling half decent again until Wednesday. Didn't want to go through that again, so I held off until this morning, and forced myself to go no further than 20 minutes. Honestly, that was the best run I have had since early January (it's now March!!!). The limiting factor now is just my fitness (or lack thereof), which is great. Just ran from mine to Shelly, back to Queenscliff, getting to 20 minutes just before North Steyne. Walked back home watching the surfing. Managed 4:18's, much faster compared to anything over the previous two months. The last split was 3:57 pace (not that I care that much, I looked at this once I had stopped). 4.65km all up. Feeling fine now as well. I'll just try and slowly build this over however long I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment