Monday 13 March 2017

Monday - 40 minutes

My symptoms are definitely improving (I will write what I'm doing differently only if it continues to improve), got up this morning only with some mild pain in both heels (as opposed to my entire body). Took the pace easier today, originally planning to set out for another hour. Ran into Ben on my way back from Shelly Beach, so turned around and ran with him for about 20 minutes. Decided at this point to play it conservative and go for 40 minutes instead. 8.58km in 4:40's. Slower than last week, but didn't push anywhere near as hard. Even better now, if I jog on the spot I am totally painfree! Anyway, even more importantly than all this running stuff is that I'm (probably) going to be an uncle today for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment