Sunday 12 March 2017

Sunday - 60 minutes slow

Didn't have much luck after Wednesday last week. Got up feeling terrible on Thursday, but forced myself out only to turn around after 1km and walk home. So took a rest day on Friday (as initially planned), then didn't even get out of bed yesterday morning (still feeling flat). But got some encouragement from Scotty last yesterday so decided to join the Manly Crew this morning. Wasn't able to keep up at all, and quickly dropped back and out of sight - Scotty being a legend and staying with me (sorry for holding you back). Turned just before Dee Why lagoon and went back the coastal route (much nicer). Got to 60 minutes just before my place. 5:11's, so very slow! Really felt it coming up Queenscliff headland. I really need to get this soughted out - the only problem is I that I don't know what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment