Sunday 19 March 2017

Sunday - 75 minutes

A change of plans at the last minute. Scotty messaged me early to say that he wasn't able to run this morning, so I still had time to meet the others at the pool for a 6:15am start. It was miserable and windy, and I was dreading a solo run. Got there and met Clive, before Ben joined us. Then Matty tagged along when we ran past his place in Manly Vale. I was feeling fine, so much so that I told everyone that I would do a full lap of the lake with them. Luckily they have a bit more sense than me, basically telling me off for even thinking about it. Wasn't keen on running the second half home by myself, so just stayed with the guys until the Wakehurst Parkway on the return loop. I stayed on Pittwater Road, running until I hit 75 minutes. That was definitely the limit for me today. The pace is fine, just need to get the endurance back. At least that is easy to do, it will simply come with running more (as is the plan). Managed to get on the 155 bus back to Manly from Collaroy. 16.73km in 4:29's. 65.8km for the week according to Strava. Will step it up next week in terms of distance, aiming for over 100 if everything goes to plan. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment