Saturday 19 May 2018

Saturday - 5 x 5 minutes (off 1 minute) (deep water running)

Back for the dreaded Saturday session - this time with an extra rep! I was up even earlier given that I wanted to be done by 7am so I could join the B&B, meaning I started the session at 6:20am (sunrise was 6:43am). Saw two stingrays on my way out, surprising given that I couldn’t see too much else given the time of morning. Picked a landmark (this time it was a high rise at the northern end of Freshwater beach) and counted to the magic 300 for each of the five minute reps. In all honesty, it wasn’t as mentally draining as I had anticipated. Finished right on 7am before joining a big bunch for the swim to Shelly and back. Saw some incredible marine life thanks to a cloudless sky and my goggles that no longer fog up every twenty seconds. Even the dolphins were out!

No comments:

Post a Comment