Sunday 27 May 2018

Sunday - 2 hours (deep water running)

Another stunning morning, made all the more interesting with the smoke from all of the slow cooked food stalls at the Taste of Manly festival dominating the air. I had a nice visit at aboutbthe 40 minute mark by a lovely lady called Ann. She was the same person that came up to me two weeks earlier to ask what I was doing (on my first 2 hour deep water run in atrocious conditions). We had a nice little chat before she headed off to start the B&B at 7am. Apparently there is debate among the B&B swimmers whether I am a human or a buoy? I’m happy to go with the latter. Anyway, got through the 2 hours, the final 40 minutes being a bit of a grind as I was starting to get quite cold. Home now after a warm shower, rugged up with the heater on - couldn’t be happier now!

No comments:

Post a Comment