Monday 10 August 2015

Monday morning run - 15km steady

Received a warning this morning from the Polar H7 informing me that I was pushing into parasympathetic overdrive, based on a sudden spike in my HRV since yesterday. And for the first time, the readings correlated with how I felt - flat! This wasn't unexpected however, following a solid weekend of training, capping it off with a solid 30km run yesterday. Again, just went out this morning and ran on feel. Got through the 15km in around 58 minutes, slightly slower than normal - but ran to feel. Bumped into Quentin on the way, he was out for an easy run following his sensational effort yesterday in the 'Run Out Load' (formerly known as the City2Surf - nice one Fairfax), getting across the line somewhere in the 46's (again, I wouldn't know - as Fairfax like to make you buy the Tuesday paper to get the results, despite the fact that they have access to live timing like every other event these days). And don't even get me started on their (false) claims that they raise money for charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment