Thursday 18 May 2017

Thursday - 20km

I had a change of plans last night after a WhatsApp message from Tom asking if anyone was keen to join him and Erika for a session at Nolan's this morning. I couldn't turn it down, so went along. Felt good warming up, but was still unsure whether to go ahead with it or not. Got there, found out Tom wasn't actually going to run - and given that it was 8 x 1km reps (a bloody long and tough session), I thought I was better off sticking with plan, which I did. After the 4.75km warm-up to Nolan's, I ran the remaining 15.25km around the golf course, to the lagoon, Shelly Beach, Fairlight, back to Queenscliff then home. Saw Macca, Justin and Burkey along the way. Pace felt much better today, 20km in 4:09's. Should be good for to start proper training again this weekend (in the rain) - if I don't get sick again.

No comments:

Post a Comment