Tuesday 16 May 2017

Tuesday - back to running, 10km easy

Im not having much luck lately. Finally started to feel good again on Sunday morning, then came down heavy a few hours later with gastro. So spent the rest of the day in bed with a bucket by my side. Yesterday was an improvement, but understandably had no energy whatsoever. So to simply get outdoors today was a bonus, and to actually run was fantastic. Stuck to 10km, and kept the pace super easy. Apart from the obvious lack of energy, I felt good. Stayed along the beachfront just in case I had to stop earlier than planned. 4:41's. Probably the pace I should be running my normal 'easy' runs anyway! I'll take each day as it comes, I'd love to try for a session on Thursday, but I'm more than happy to hold off until the weekend and get it right - I've had some failures in the past by rushing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment