Monday 23 October 2017

Monday - 15km

I woke up feeling like rubbish, but felt great once I started running. So I just went with it. Almost perfect conditions - sunny, a cool southerly and not too much humidity. Just the Shelly-Fairlight loop this morning. Had the power in my stride and stamina this morning, it actually felt faster than usual. This was despite feeling yesterday’s long run in my legs, as well as having to take evasive action at the crossing at the start of the run as the car didn’t bother slower down. Got home with a new benchmark of 53:57 (3:35’s), and first time under 54 minutes. Quite happy with that, and to top it off I made it home just in time for the final lap of the US Grand Prix (although the result was not good). It was great to catch up with Tom, Justin, Macca and Craig yesterday afternoon at 4Pines. It’s been ages since I’ve seen those guys! Hopefully they’ll all be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment