Thursday 12 October 2017

Thursday - 15km

Back to my usual Thursday feeling of lethargy and fatigue (last week was an exception). Coupled with a humid 21 degrees, it was never going to be easy. The North Head loop this morning, I simply ran it at my usual intensity, not caring at all about the time. To be honest, I had no idea what time I would get back in. It felt very similar to Tuesday in terms of effort, so perhaps I was in for another surprise. Of course I wasn’t, getting home in 55:55 (3:43’s). I’ve had a few tougher runs this week with the humidity and wind, but still relatively consistent. I guess it’s that law of diminishing returns - each week you get progressively less faster, then you reach the point where you plateau and/or regress slightly. That’s where I am now. But other than that, still feeling good and just enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment