Thursday 26 October 2017

Thursday - 15km

I think today it had finally caught up with me a bit! Not surprising in the slightest, especially after yesterday’s effort. Coupled with overcast and humid conditions, today was never going to be anything amazing (although in saying that, if I cast my mind back even just over a week ago, I would have been over the moon with this morning’s time). The North Head loop was on the cards this morning. Actually, I felt better (as is often the case) once I started running. I felt that I had the strength like during Monday’s run. In all honesty, I think it was purely the humidity which held me back ever so slightly today. Got home in 54:20 (3:37’s), although probably an extra 10-15 seconds were added onto that as I had to detour around some council roadworks along Addison Rd on the way up and again on the way down. I’m happy enough with that, and even happier that another week is done and dusted - a very successful week in terms of running progress. Looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow, although based on recent form, I’ll probably be wide awake at 6am!

No comments:

Post a Comment