Sunday 29 October 2017

Sunday - 30km

A tough humid morning out there today! I generally pull-up a bit sore after Saturday, so no surprises when I took off today and felt average. Like always, Sunday’s are simply about getting the 30km done. I just run this on feel, and intensity-wise it is always much easier than the other runs - although the duration well and truly makes up for the easier pace. It actually felt like a furnace around Cromer! Saw Darren starting his long run when I had about 300m to go. I don’t envy him in the slightest. Got back to Harris Farm in 1:55:21 (3:51’s), a whole three seconds quicker than last week! But in all honesty, it’s fair to say that today was much more impressive given the heat! A very slow walk back home, now I’m psyching myself up to jump into the ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment