Thursday 19 October 2017

Thursday - 15km

In a mirror image of Tuesday, I woke up this morning feeling great! Must have been that big bowl of pho last night! Got out for loop of North Head. Another cracking morning out there, not a cloud in the sky, and once again a nice sea breeze to keep the humidity down (along the beachfront part of the run at least). Just felt strong the entire run! Got back home in my fastest time ever (that’s right, faster than even my fastest Shelly-Fairlight loop [i.e. the flatter route]) in 54:03 (3:36’s)! Pretty happy with that, especially for a Thursday. That caps off my best week of running since 2015 (I had an amazing week back then around mid-December). The funny thing this time is that I’m not training for anything, and to be honest, I couldn’t care less what pace I run - it’s just a bonus when I put a few good runs together!

No comments:

Post a Comment