Sunday 22 October 2017

Sunday - 30km

Finally had a day where I felt average (not horrible, but nothing special)! Not really unexpected, especially after yesterday’s run. Out for a solo lap around the lake, again, with pretty much perfect conditions (overcast, cool, and a light southerly with no humidity). I simply stuck to my Sunday plan of just running on feel, the prime objective being to run for 30km - which is hard enough itself. The pace itself felt slow, but I think that that is just in comparison to my weekday 15km runs. I saw Ben running home when I was just passing Narrabeen SLSC - other than that, nothing too exciting. Got back to Harris Farm in 1:55:24 (3:51’s), only marginally slower than last week (19 seconds), but as I said, Sunday is just about getting it done - which I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment