Saturday 11 August 2018

Saturday - 15km

Up to North Head once again on yet another stunning (and warm, and windy as well) morning. My timing was off today as a result of a bit more than usual pre-run procrastination, so much so that I managed to pass the B&B swimmers out the front of Manly LSC at the worst time imaginable on both occasions. It looked like a tough swim for them anyway with a strong northerly wind resulting in a washing machine at South Steyne. Back to the land, I was feeling quite strong - as is so often the case on a Saturday post rest day. Finished in 58:18 averaging 3:53’s at 155 bpm. My best run since returning (slower than Wednesday’ Shelly-Fairlight Loop, but North Head is around 45-60 seconds slower). Looking forward to catching up with Mr. and Mrs. Vonk for breakfast at Ruby Lane - can’t go wrong with the Ruby Bowl (I’m really not used to eating a savoury breakfast).

No comments:

Post a Comment