Wednesday 8 August 2018

Wednesday - 15km

Another big improvement again today, out along the Shelly-Fairlight loop on another stunning morning (I may as well just cut and paste the weather conditions from every morning from the past month or so). Saw Ben and Burkey early on, then just Burkey solo later on (word on the street was that he was about to get into his speedos for a few laps of the rock pool between Shelly and Manly Beach). Got back to North Steyne SLSC in 58:07 holding 3:52’s (or 3:51’s according to Strava), averaging 154 bpm. Yes, I was able to include that last statistic as I think I may have solved my heart rate monitor issue with a little bit of dishwashing liquid. A very short spike early on and a very brief trough towards the end - other than that it seemed almost spot on. Happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment