Wednesday 22 August 2018

Wednesday - 15km

What a difference a day can make! After a bit of a lacklustre run yesterday, I ran angry this morning, and it helped. Right from the get go I knew that my body was in better condition this morning, so I kind of went for it. The heart rate was definitely higher than yesterday, another positive sign (apart from the last few kilometres where I was getting some random spikes). Out along the Shelly-Fairlight loop, finishing in 56:19 holding 3:44’s at 154 bpm. A massive improvement - the single biggest step up I’ve had since my injury, so extremely encouraging. Got into the 56’s much quicker than I thought I would (I thought at least another week or two). Now all I’ve got to do is survive tomorrow and then I’m done for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment