Thursday 16 July 2015

Thursday run - 10km really easy

I felt like Alberto Contador this morning. I sympathise with him in his attempts to back up at this year's Le Tour after winning the Giro! Well, perhaps that Gold Coast Half Marathon and the Sydney Harbour 10km are not quite in the same league, but you get my jest. My planned session of Deek's Quarters was swiftly replaced with an easy 10km run instead. Glad I did, as that honestly felt like a struggle in itself. Tom was my saviour as I saw him running towards Shelly Beach when I was returning, so turned around and ran with him for about 5km. It was great to catch up and have a chat. Decided to take the full day off tomorrow, hopefully schedule a massage in, and return to the squad at Centennial Park on Saturday morning nice and fresh and ready to fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment