Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tuesday session - another failed attempt

Felt better this morning compared with last week. Ran up to North Head, started the Mona Fartlek, holding a pretty decent pace for the first 90/90. After this however, pace was still ok, just wasn't feeling it at all in my head. Pressed on until the end of the first 60 second effort and called it a day. I am still unsure whether or not this was the right call, but thought to err on the side of caution given my last week. Slowly jogged home via the trails around North Head for around about 50 minutes running all up. I plan for a repeat of yesterday's 15km steady (4:30 pace) tomorrow, then will have another attempt at Deek's session on Thursday. I am really hoping that today is the last of this lingering fatigue that definitely was not foreseen. Need to make a decision over the next few days regarding C2S - at this stage I can't see it happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment