Sunday 20 March 2016

Two hours

I managed to gather a small group this morning. My fears of running solo were abolished. Joining today were myself, Tim, Richard and Scotty. I was under strict instructions from Gary to STOP at two hours. To be fair, he had always written two hours on the program for Sunday morning, but it was generally more convenient to run a full 30km in order to stay with the group and finish together at Queenscliff SLSC. But Scotty was happy to stop at the two hour mark, which bought us to Nolan's - so only about a 10 minute walk straight back to my place. 27.17km it got us. Averaged 4:25's. Felt more tired today than usual, and I have just worked out why. Yesterday's session was just as tough as the previous Saturday's - but I totally forgot that I had another 35 minute recovery run later in the day. That explains it. No jumping in the oceans today - the surf looks phenomenal (I wish I could surf), but way too cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment