Sunday 26 June 2016

Sunday - 1 hour 45 minutes

Felt great this morning despite the cold and a relatively late night. Met the gentlemen at the pool for a 6:15am kick off. There was Macca, Justin, Ben, Craig, Tim, Hayden and Toby. The former two and myself started to gap the others from about Dee Why onwards - I think the coldness helped towards motivating a slightly quicker pace. Reluctantly turned around not too far south of North Narrabeen SLSC for the return leg solo, adhering strictly to the plan of 1 hour 45 minutes set out by Gary. Finished just past my place in Pine St, getting 24.8km at 4:14's. However, I think the GPS (once again) was playing up early on, so it's likely the distance was less and the pace was slower. The best news is that I can barely feel my left Achilles now. Optimistic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment