Monday 25 December 2017

Monday - 15km

I really had to force myself out this morning, waking up to my alarm exhausted from yesterday’s run. A fresh change in the weather made things more interesting, although not necessarily any quicker. A strong southerly meant running towards Manly and along the harbour was tough. But when I was sheltered, it was humid. I think I prefer the former. Very quite out there this morning, especially early on. Kind of eerie really. But a huge turnout at B&B, with lots of friends and relatives onshore taking photos. A bit of congestion, but I was nice about it today (it is Christmas Day after all). My GPS once again decided to underread the distance (by 70m, or 15 seconds) today. Taking that into consideration, I finished in 55:42 (3:43’s). Nothing flashy at all, but I suppose I can’t complain given the state of my body and the strong southerly. Bumped into Jenny while walking back to my apartment. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment