Tuesday 19 December 2017

Tuesday - 15km

Feeling a lot better today compared to the past few days. 22 degrees at 100% humidity according to the iPhone, I knew today was going to be just another case of simply grinding through it. Up to North Head this morning, in what felt like the slightest of southerly breezes (although the bureau says light northeasterlies, and I cannot see in the ocean that a southerly is blowing). Anyway, whether or not it was in my head, I used it to my advantage, telling myself that it was cooling me down. I think it helped? And the cloud cover certainly made a difference as well - that sun has some bite in it at the moment. Felt like I could have probably pushed the pace a bit more, but kept it relatively conservative due to the conditions. Got back home in 55:39 (3:43’s), which I now know is a half decent time in this weather. A lot better than yesterday as well. The ocean was absolutely magic afterwards. Just looking at tomorrow’s forecast - apparently it’s going to be 27 degrees at 7am! That will certainly make things interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment