Thursday 21 December 2017

Thursday - 15km

Humidity, a headwind, and fatigue from the past week all kicked in this morning doing it’s best to stop me in my tracks! As usual, I stuck it out and just grinder away. Although the actual temperature was back to normal following yesterday’s heatwave, it was replaced with the humidity from earlier this week. A strong southerly made the run along the beachfront and up to the turnaround at North Head harder (and slower) than it should’ve been. Saw Justin and Ben along the way. In all honesty, I’m just glad to have gotten through what has been the toughest weeks since I’ve been back running properly - hot, humid, and slow (the latter not from going soft either). Finished this morning in 56:21 (3:45’s). Bring on my rest day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment