Wednesday 20 December 2017

Wednesday - 15km

Twenty-seven degrees was the temperature this morning when I woke up. At least the bureau got it right. I wasn’t feeling too bad, but I knew today was going to be all about running smart and not killing myself in the process. The plus side of the ‘extreme’ heat was that the humidity was lower, making things a little less sticky. Still tough though. Shelly-Fairlight loop this morning, seeing Ben and Darren early on, followed by Macca & Quentin later on. Quite happy to get back to North Steyne in 55:23 (3:42’s), not bad at all in that heat. Pretty much jumped straight into the ocean afterwards. Looking forward to some wind and rain for tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more info about Lewis Ingram Physiotherapy please keep sharing!

    Best Physiotherapist In Delhi

    ReplyDelete