Thursday 16 April 2015

Thursday morning session - Deek's quarters

I really had to fight myself to get up and run this morning - a few restless nights of sleep had finally caught up with me, and the motivation was quite low this morning. Struggled through the warm-up, got to the top of North Head and just thought 'what the hell - just hang in there and get it done!' Apart from a 10-15 second pause following the third rep (a bit of dry reaching going on), had a solid session, finishing the 4.8km worth of 400/200 in 15:34, 6 seconds quicker than last week - so have to be satisfied with that; although I am not sure if my moment at the end of the third rep my have been conducive to a slightly quicker time. I'll take it nevertheless! A solid 9.2km cool down back to Manly Beach left me with a grand total of 17km.

No comments:

Post a Comment