Thursday 28 May 2015

Thursday session - Deek's quarters

It took some soul searching to just get out of bed this morning, let alone complete a hard qualit session - such was my low level of motivation upon my alarm sounding. I remembered that 'consistency' is the key factor that all the greats commonly refer to when asked what traits differentiate them from their mere mortal compatriots (I am nowhere near this level, okay - but it's nice to use them as inspiration). In the end, I'm stoked I got out there, as I had another great session - setting a new benchmark of 15'27 for the 4.8km session, averaging 3'13 min/km. Another 9.2km cool down back home for a rounded 17km session. A bit warmer this morning - why do the beautiful days always strike when I am stuck inside working all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment